All services are broadcast online. Please do not attend in person unless registered.
1st Liturgy - Sun, Feb 28 - 6:30 am - 8:30 am
2nd Liturgy - Sun, Feb 28 - 9:15 am - 11:30 am
Liturgy - Wed, Mar 3 - 5:30 am - 7:30 am
Prayer Meeting - Wed, Mar 3 - 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Bible Study - Thu, Mar 4 - 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Liturgy - Fri, Mar 5 - 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Liturgy - Sat, Mar 6 - 8:00 am - 10:30 am
Vespers - Sat, Mar 6 - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
View monthly schedule
To donate, please click here
For Saturday & Sunday Liturgies, please only register one time every two weeks, unless there is space still available after 8:00 PM the night before.
Please note: multiple registrations found (for weekend Liturgies) will be automatically cancelled, to give a chance to everyone.
WHO SHOULD NOT ATTEND?
If any of the following conditions apply to you or to any member of your household, please do NOT attend in person:
- Tested positive for COVID-19
- Feel sick or have any symptoms (dry cough, fever, fatigue, etc.)
- Returned from travel outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- Came in contact with someone who is sick, or has tested positive for COVID-19
- Have been tested for COVID-19 and are waiting for the test results (even if you do not have symptoms)
WHO CAN ATTEND?
If you are feeling well and the above conditions do not apply, you can only attend if you abide by the following:
- Register to attend a specific Liturgy (for Weekend Liturgies, please only register once every two weeks)
- Arrive within 30 minutes of the start of the Liturgy (doors will be locked afterwards)
- Bring & wear your own face mask during the Liturgy (exception is for young children)
- Maintain social distancing (2 metres away from other families at all times)
- No socializing or mingling (please leave immediately after the service)
If you have registered for a service and cannot attend, please Cancel right away, so that spots can be made available to others. You can cancel by clicking the link in the registration email near the bottom that says “View and manage” your order online, and follow the instructions. You will need to create an Eventbrite password (if you don’t already have one).
The congregation is invited for an online meeting on Thursdays at 7:30 PM.
We are currently studying the Book of Revelation.
Click the following to join: