All services are broadcast online. Please do not attend in person unless registered.
Liturgy - Wed, Sep 23 - 5:30 am - 7:30 am
Prayers - Wed, Sep 23 - 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Google Meet - Thu, Sep 24 - 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Seniors Liturgy - Fri, Sep 25 - 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Liturgy - Sat, Sep 26 - 8:00 am - 10:30 am
Cross Feast Vespers - Sat, Sep 26 - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
1st Feast Liturgy - Sun, Sep 27 - 6:00 am - 8:45 am
2nd Feast Liturgy - Sun, Sep 27 - 9:00 am - 11:45 am
Feast Liturgy - Mon, Sep 28 - 5:30 am - 7:30 am
View monthly schedule
To donate, please click here
The congregation is invited for an online meeting on Thursday at 7:30 PM.
Click the following to join:
By the grace of God and through the intercessions of Saint Mary, there is a gradual return to church attendance. Please read carefully the important items below, and use the registration link to register individually (note that you do NOT need to register children under the age of 2 years old).
WHO SHOULD NOT ATTEND?
If any of the following conditions apply, please do NOT attend in person.
If you, or any member of your household:
• Tested positive for COVID-19
• Feel sick or have any symptoms (dry cough, fever, fatigue, etc.)
• Returned from travel outside of Canada within the last 14 days
• Came in contact with someone who is sick, or has tested positive for COVID-19
WHO CAN ATTEND?
If you are feeling well and the above conditions do not apply, you can only attend if you abide by the following:
• Register to attend a specific Liturgy (only registered congregation members will be allowed to attend)
• Seniors can register and attend the Friday Seniors Liturgy
• Arrive no later than 30 minutes from the start of the Liturgy (doors will be closed afterwards)
• Bring & wear your own face mask during the Liturgy (exception is for young children)
• Use hand sanitizer (available at the church entrance)
• Families will be ushered in together, and must remain together at all times
• Maintain social distancing (2 metres away from other families at all times)
• Children must stay with parents/guardians, and cannot run around alone
• No socializing or mingling (please leave immediately after the service)
If you have registered for a service, and need to Cancel for any reason, please do so promptly so that spots are made available to others. You may cancel by clicking the link in the registration email near the bottom that says “View and manage” your order online.
Please visit our YouTube channel at stmary-ottawa.org/live and click SUBSCRIBE to stay connected to the online services.
He gives power to the weak,Isaiah 40:29
And to those who have no might He increases strength.
During this difficult time, we have a group of servants who can help you in anything including:
- Prayer Requests
- Medical Questions
- Groceries for those unable to pick up …
- Other assistance, please do not hesitate to ask!