All services are broadcast online. Please do not attend in person unless registered.
Vespers - St Mina - Mon, Nov 23 - 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Liturgy - Tue, Nov 24 - 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Liturgy - Advent Fast Starts - Wed, Nov 25 - 5:30 am - 7:30 am
Prayers - Wed, Nov 25 - 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Google Meet - Thu, Nov 26 - 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Seniors Liturgy - Fri, Nov 27 - 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Liturgy - Sat, Nov 28 - 8:00 am - 10:30 am
Vespers - Sat, Nov 28 - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
1st Liturgy - Sun, Nov 29 - 6:30 am - 8:30 am
2nd Liturgy - Sun, Nov 29 - 9:15 am - 11:30 am
Vespers - St Mary - Sun, Nov 29 - 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
View monthly schedule
To donate, please click here
- November 30 is the deadline to place orders for take-out dinner (see poster below)
- Meals will be available for pickup on December 6
- Click here for different ways to donate online
- December 13 is the deadline for donations to the needy in Egypt; please fill in this form and email it to email@example.com
The congregation is invited for an online meeting on Thursday at 7:30 PM.
Click the following to join:
By the grace of God and through the intercessions of Saint Mary, there is a gradual return to church attendance. Please read carefully the important items below, and use the registration link to register individually (note that you do NOT need to register children under the age of 2 years old).
WHO SHOULD NOT ATTEND?
If any of the following conditions apply, please do NOT attend in person.
If you, or any member of your household:
• Tested positive for COVID-19
• Feel sick or have any symptoms (dry cough, fever, fatigue, etc.)
• Returned from travel outside of Canada within the last 14 days
• Came in contact with someone who is sick, or has tested positive for COVID-19
• Have been tested for COVID-19 and are waiting for the test results (even if you do not have symptoms)
WHO CAN ATTEND?
If you are feeling well and the above conditions do not apply, you can only attend if you abide by the following:
• Register to attend a specific Liturgy (only registered congregation members will be allowed to attend)
• Seniors can register and attend the Friday Seniors Liturgy
• Arrive no later than 30 minutes from the start of the Liturgy (doors will be closed afterwards)
• Bring & wear your own face mask during the Liturgy (exception is for young children)
• Use hand sanitizer (available at the church entrance)
• Families will be ushered in together, and must remain together at all times
• Maintain social distancing (2 metres away from other families at all times)
• Children must stay with parents/guardians, and cannot run around alone
• No socializing or mingling (please leave immediately after the service)
If you have registered for a service and cannot attend, please Cancel right away, so that spots can be made available to others. You can cancel by clicking the link in the registration email near the bottom that says “View and manage” your order online, and follow the instructions. You will need to create an Eventbrite password (if you don’t already have one).
Please visit our YouTube channel at stmary-ottawa.org/live and click SUBSCRIBE to stay connected to the online services.
He gives power to the weak,Isaiah 40:29
And to those who have no might He increases strength.
During this difficult time, we have a group of servants who can help you in anything including:
- Prayer Requests
- Medical Questions
- Groceries for those unable to pick up …
- Other assistance, please do not hesitate to ask!