All services are broadcast online. Please do not attend in person unless registered.
Liturgy - Wed, Jul 8 - 5:30 am - 7:30 am
Prayers - Wed, Jul 8 - 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Google Meet - Thu, Jul 9 - 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Seniors Liturgy - Fri, Jul 10 - 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Liturgy - Sat, Jul 11 - 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Apostles’ Feast Vespers - Sat, Jul 11 - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Apostles’ Feast Liturgy - Sun, Jul 12 - 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Vespers - Anba Shenouda - Mon, Jul 13 - 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
View monthly schedule
To donate, please click here
The congregation is invited for an online meeting on Thursday at 7:30 PM.
Click the following to join:
By the grace of God and through the intercessions of Saint Mary, there is a gradual return to church attendance. Please read carefully the important items below, and use the registration link to register individually (note that you do NOT need to register children under the age of 2 years old).
WHO SHOULD NOT ATTEND?
If any of the following conditions apply, please do NOT attend in person.
If you, or any member of your household:
• Tested positive for COVID-19
• Feel sick or have any symptoms (dry cough, fever, fatigue, etc.)
• Returned from travel outside of Canada within the last 14 days
• Came in contact with someone who is sick, or has tested positive for COVID-19
WHO CAN ATTEND?
If you are feeling well and the above conditions do not apply, you can only attend if you abide by the following:
• Register to attend a specific Liturgy (only registered congregation members will be allowed to attend)
• Seniors can register and attend the Friday Seniors Liturgy
• Arrive no later than 30 minutes from the start of the Liturgy (doors will be closed afterwards)
• Bring & wear your own face mask during the Liturgy (exception is for young children)
• Use hand sanitizer (available at the church entrance)
• Families will be ushered in together, and must remain together at all times
• Maintain social distancing (2 metres away from other families at all times)
• Children must stay with parents/guardians, and cannot run around alone
• No socializing or mingling (please leave immediately after the service)
If you have registered for a service, and need to Cancel for any reason, please do so promptly so that spots are made available to others. You may cancel by clicking the link in the registration email near the bottom that says “View and manage” your order online.
Please visit our YouTube channel at stmary-ottawa.org/live and click SUBSCRIBE to stay connected to the online services.
He gives power to the weak,Isaiah 40:29
And to those who have no might He increases strength.
During this difficult time, we have a group of servants who can help you in anything including:
- Prayer Requests
- Medical Questions
- Groceries for those unable to pick up …
- Other assistance, please do not hesitate to ask!
We pray that you are all doing well and safe with the current situation.
Due to these difficult times we are all living in, God willing, the church is organizing a daily online program for our kids and teens to keep them attached to the church while all the services and activities are suspended.
This program will use the Google Classroom web application, available online for free to everyone. Some of you may already be familiar with this application as many schools use it with for online courses and assignments.
To join our Google Classroom:
- Visit classroom.google.com and login with your Google account (or create a new account).
- Send us your Gmail address to: OttawaCopticChurches@gmail.com
The online program will include the following:
- Daily Verse
- Bible reading
- Education fun time
- List of family movies
- List of crafts and family games
- Online Kahoot
- Weekly online Sunday School Conference with the kids
We would still like to meet with the kids and have short Sunday School time to talk about God, pray, have discussions, check on all the kids and give them a chance to meet all together. We will be trialling an online conference video call that the kids can join and attend Sunday School online (your Sunday School servant will contact you).
We encourage everyone to get their kids engaged in this program and to join the Sunday meeting online, as it will be very beneficial for all of us to meet, pray and stay united in Christ.