Liturgy - Wed, May 29 - 5:30 am - 7:30 am
Liturgy - Fri, May 31 - 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Bible Study - Fri, May 31 - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Feast Vespers - Fri, May 31 - 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Bible Study - Fri, May 31 - 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Bible School - Fri, May 31 - 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Liturgy - Sat, Jun 1 - 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Vespers - Sat, Jun 1 - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Liturgy - Sun, Jun 2 - 7:45 am - 11:00 am
View monthly schedule
It is of a great blessing to present the 2019 Papal Message of our beloved Shepherd, His Holiness Pope Tawadros II, Pope of Alexandria and Patriarch of the See of St. Mark for the Glorious Resurrection Feast of 2019.
“But now Christ is risen from the dead,
and has become the firstfruits of
those who have fallen asleep.”
ولكن الآن قد قام المسيح من”
“الأموات وصار باكورة الراقدين
1 Corinthians 15:20
Christ is Risen! Indeed He is risen!
Χριστός ἀνέστη! Ἀληθῶς ἀνέστη!
!المسيح قام! بالحقيقة قام
Dear all in Christ,
It has been noticed that there is a significant increase in children’s noise during services. The church is the house of God, and is a place for love, reverence and holiness. It is important that children learn to worship at a young age, that they are in the presence of God’s glory with reverence, prayers, and praises. In order to maintain this spiritual environment, parents must actively take part in guiding and helping their children’s behaviour. Please kindly observe the following guidelines:
Please DO NOT:
- Do Not Allow your children to play with phones or tablets in Church.
- Do Not Allow your children to run up & down the church aisles or in the upper Mezzanine.
- Do Not Leave your children to play in the Basement, Mezzanine or outside during services.
- Do Not Allow your children to scream, yell or throw toys in the Baptistery/Crying room.
- Do Not Leave your children unattended at church – a parent should always be present.
We ENCOURAGE you to:
- Remind your children that they are in the House of God, and of their proper behaviour.
- Keep your children standing next to you to set a good example – NOT next to a friend to chat.
- Help your children to follow the service on the screens, or use a children’s Picture Liturgy Book.
- Bring quiet plush toys for young children to hold during services.
- Bring colouring books for children to colour quietly when they need a break.
- Take children out of the church when they need a change of setting but then bring them back.
- Fathers, serve as deacons with your children – this is a great example & blessing.
Through patience & good examples of their parents, children will see the importance of worship & delight in being present in the house of God.
Kindly make sure to only park in designated parking spots at the church without blocking other vehicles. There are additional parking spaces at the nearby Knoxdale School (just south of the church) on evenings and weekends. Thank you.
We are pleased to invite your kids (4 to 12 years old) to join
St. Mary Summer Camp 2019
July 2nd to August 23rd
Hurry up and apply now
It will be a wonderful time for our kids
For more information contact Michel Boulos @ (613) 371-3303