Liturgy - Sun, Jun 16 - 7:45 am - 11:00 am
Holy Spirit Kneeling Service - Sun, Jun 16 - 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Liturgy - Wed, Jun 19 - 5:30 am - 7:30 am
Liturgy - Fri, Jun 21 - 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Bible Study - Fri, Jun 21 - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Bible Study - Fri, Jun 21 - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Bible School - Fri, Jun 21 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Vespers - Sat, Jun 22 - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
View monthly schedule
To donate, please click here
July 2nd to August 23rd (8 weeks)
Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
There will be no camp on the Civic Holiday (Monday, August 5th)
Summer will soon be here – and so will summer camp! On July 2nd, St. Mary’s Summer Camp will begin!
Reminder: Spaces are limited for all age groups and registration is on a first come, first serve basis so don’t miss your chance to enroll your child in this year’s summer camp!
The Camp includes:
- spiritual topics, Coptic lessons, hymns and songs, Mahragan Alkeraza, fun games, arts and crafts projects, indoor and outdoor activities (e.g., swimming pool), videos and movies, and more;
- an Educational Liturgy every Thursday morning at 8:30 am; and
- a Field Trip every Friday (6 field trips total)
To apply, please complete this registration form and send it to email@example.com.
All those who successfully register will receive a confirmation message and email asking them to bring their completed registration forms and full payment by Sunday, June 15th.
For more information contact Michel Boulos @ (613) 371-3303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Summer Camp team is looking forward to meeting you all!
“But now Christ is risen from the dead,
and has become the firstfruits of
those who have fallen asleep.”
ولكن الآن قد قام المسيح من”
“الأموات وصار باكورة الراقدين
1 Corinthians 15:20
Christ is Risen! Indeed He is risen!
Χριστός ἀνέστη! Ἀληθῶς ἀνέστη!
!المسيح قام! بالحقيقة قام
Dear all in Christ,
It has been noticed that there is a significant increase in children’s noise during services. The church is the house of God, and is a place for love, reverence and holiness. It is important that children learn to worship at a young age, that they are in the presence of God’s glory with reverence, prayers, and praises. In order to maintain this spiritual environment, parents must actively take part in guiding and helping their children’s behaviour. Please kindly observe the following guidelines:
Please DO NOT:
- Do Not Allow your children to play with phones or tablets in Church.
- Do Not Allow your children to run up & down the church aisles or in the upper Mezzanine.
- Do Not Leave your children to play in the Basement, Mezzanine or outside during services.
- Do Not Allow your children to scream, yell or throw toys in the Baptistery/Crying room.
- Do Not Leave your children unattended at church – a parent should always be present.
We ENCOURAGE you to:
- Remind your children that they are in the House of God, and of their proper behaviour.
- Keep your children standing next to you to set a good example – NOT next to a friend to chat.
- Help your children to follow the service on the screens, or use a children’s Picture Liturgy Book.
- Bring quiet plush toys for young children to hold during services.
- Bring colouring books for children to colour quietly when they need a break.
- Take children out of the church when they need a change of setting but then bring them back.
- Fathers, serve as deacons with your children – this is a great example & blessing.
Through patience & good examples of their parents, children will see the importance of worship & delight in being present in the house of God.
Kindly make sure to only park in designated parking spots at the church without blocking other vehicles. There are additional parking spaces at the nearby Knoxdale School (just south of the church) on evenings and weekends. Thank you.