By the grace of God and through the intercessions of Saint Mary, there is a gradual return to church attendance. Please read carefully the important items below, and use the registration link to register individually (note that you do NOT need to register children under the age of 2 years old).
WHO SHOULD NOT ATTEND?
If any of the following conditions apply, please do NOT attend in person.
If you, or any member of your household:
• Tested positive for COVID-19
• Feel sick or have any symptoms (dry cough, fever, fatigue, etc.)
• Returned from travel outside of Canada within the last 14 days
• Came in contact with someone who is sick, or has tested positive for COVID-19
WHO CAN ATTEND?
If you are feeling well and the above conditions do not apply, you can only attend if you abide by the following:
• Register to attend a specific Liturgy (only registered congregation members will be allowed to attend)
• Seniors can register and attend the Friday Seniors Liturgy
• Arrive no later than 30 minutes from the start of the Liturgy (doors will be closed afterwards)
• Bring & wear your own face mask during the Liturgy (exception is for young children)
• Use hand sanitizer (available at the church entrance)
• Families will be ushered in together, and must remain together at all times
• Maintain social distancing (2 metres away from other families at all times)
• Children must stay with parents/guardians, and cannot run around alone
• No socializing or mingling (please leave immediately after the service)
If you have registered for a service, and need to Cancel for any reason, please do so promptly so that spots are made available to others. You may cancel by clicking the link in the registration email near the bottom that says “View and manage” your order online.