In order to allow a chance for our congregation to attend the services during the Ontario lockdown period, a maximum of 6 congregation members will be permitted to register for services between January 9 and February 19. Congregation members can register for ONE LITURGY only during this period. Note that deacons will be separately contacted by the Fathers to serve.
WHO SHOULD NOT ATTEND?
If any of the following conditions apply, please do NOT attend in person.
If you, or any member of your household:
• Tested positive for COVID-19
• Feel sick or have any symptoms (dry cough, fever, fatigue, etc.)
• Returned from travel outside of Canada within the last 14 days
• Came in contact with someone who is sick, or has tested positive for COVID-19
• Have been tested for COVID-19 and are waiting for the test results (even if you do not have symptoms)
WHO CAN ATTEND?
If you are feeling well and the above conditions do not apply, you can only attend if you abide by the following:
• Register to attend a specific Liturgy (you are only allowed to register for ONE LITURGY during the Ontario lockdown period)
• Arrive within 15 minutes of the start of the Liturgy (doors will be closed afterwards)
• Bring & wear your own face mask during the Liturgy (exception is for young children)
• Maintain social distancing (2 metres away from other families at all times)
• No socializing or mingling (please leave immediately after the service)
If you have registered for a service and cannot attend, please Cancel right away, so that spots can be made available to others. You can cancel by clicking the link in the registration email near the bottom that says “View and manage” your order online, and follow the instructions. You will need to create an Eventbrite password (if you don’t already have one).